Sunday 1 August 2010

Edinburgh Days



I heard Belle and Sebastian's , "Stars of Track and Field" on the radio the other day, from the beautiful album: "If you're feeling sinister". It took me right back to my days at Edinburgh College of Art, there were so many scottish bands making music at that time.
I started to dig out all my old sketch books from then.I remember I bought a members ticket for the National Museum in Edinburgh, so I could go and draw all the animals there, anytime. They had rows and rows of butterflies, huge elephants, all sorts! I think my obsession with drawing and painting elephants started there!It made me think, I must get back into the habit of always having a sketch book with me, as its so nice to look back....like Dylan in the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment